Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fox in Socks Poetry


Fox in Socks by Dr.Seuss's is a such fun Poetry book it has so many rhyming words throughout the story. This story is about a tricky fox in socks and the progressively more difficult tongue twisting games he plays on his friend Knox. This book is a good book for all ages, this is a great book you can read aloud to your children it will defiantly have the children laughing ! Fox in Socks is a great rhythm book and this book can allow children to learn and practice rhyming words and patterns.

I hope I have talked you into reading Fox in Socks book, its a great read and you and your kids will love it and if your looking for a good laugh pulling out this books for your children is a must.

1 comment:

  1. What a great example of a rhyming book. A great title with a great author would definitely encourage me to read this book. The part that has me the most intrigued is the tongue twisting involved in the storyline of the story. I have to admit I get a little tongue tied every once in a while so I welcome any challenge of intimidating sentences.

    ReplyDelete