Thursday, October 25, 2018

Nonfiction


If your an animal lover you will love this nonfiction book and I promise you that! This book is a great book to add to your collection, this book talks about how people go inside or go undercover once rain starts up. This book discusses how it similar to animals when it comes to rain, because different animals have different ways and things they do when it starts to rain. It talks about the different habitats that animals live in such as the wet lands, forests, fields and more and it discusses how and what each animal does when it starts to rain, you'd figure that they would all do the same thing but your wrong. The book then talks about once the rain ends and how everyone goes back to what there doing, its crazy how animals and humans do things the same they don't like to get rained on just like we do.

This book is perfect for your classroom because it talks about the different animals and their environments, your students will love looking through this book and looking at the different pictures of the animals and where they live. The students could talk about some of the animals they may have seen before and figure out what type of environment they live in.

But I highly recommend this book to your students because it has so much to offer I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for a good book with pictures and this book has some beautiful pictures throughout it. So next time your out at the store pick up this book for your classroom or just for yourself if you want, I promise you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment